
It's not a cool new park or a Starbucks or anything, it's our living room. If you have been to our house (parsonage) you know that we don't really go into our living room, except for parties or meetings. Which is too bad actually because it is the best decorated room in the house. We basically live in the family room on the other side of the house, and it's just very homey in there (and has the TV and stereo and better kitchen access). Anyway now that Casey is pulling himself up, I thought these low windows might be fun, and he loves it. He talks to the people and dogs going by and even waves. And I can hang out in our very comfy big red chair.
2 comments:
That's so cute, of course. I also love how Casey's shirt matches the Big Red chair in the background.
i love the finger in the electric socket hairstyle, you'll save tons of money on gel. alejandro can't wait for august, neither can we!
Post a Comment