As we wait for the snow to melt so we can play outside, Casey continues to play so nicely inside. A few shots to share ... and a video of Casey yammering away about something :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
He looks so cute with the fire trucks pjs on. Those are some new words then the ones I heard on sunday. He is a photogenic little child too!!!!!! In 20 years, he will be an amazing actor/model and make millions!!!!! that would be cool!!!! I'll say I babysat him and it would make me famous!
1 comment:
He looks so cute with the fire trucks pjs on. Those are some new words then the ones I heard on sunday. He is a photogenic little child too!!!!!! In 20 years, he will be an amazing actor/model and make millions!!!!! that would be cool!!!! I'll say I babysat him and it would make me famous!
Post a Comment